Contact Us Today - We Answer Our Phones 24/7
ELECTRICIAN BLOG

Don't let this happen to you - Electrical Fire

A new home owner called us with the smell of burning, turned out his consumer unit was practically on fire, you can see the top left neutral bar glowing red in the picture.

If your buying a new home or haven't had your electrical installation checked in over 10 years its probably a good idea to have a Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) carried out to highlight any issues with your installation.

Chris

electrical fault

MPs debate over faulty electrical goods

The Government has acknowledged the importance of the leading safety charity Electrical Safety...

Read more

emergency electrician electrical fault

Don't let this happen to you - Electrical Fire

A new home owner called us with the smell of burning, turned out his consumer unit was practically...

Read more

Why would you use an Electrician

We’ve all been there – an electrical fault occurs at the most random of moments and BAM: do...

Read more

  • We are NAPIT approved
  • City & Gilds Certified Electricians
  • PASMA Certified
5 out of 5 - based on 18 reviews

LATEST FROM OUR BLOG: 5 Stars from Gary Stapleton in Wokingham.

Electrician's in